Right of withdrawal
Right of Withdrawal
Here you can find the Return form which you´ll have to submit before sending articles back.
Right of Withdrawal for customers
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes that not can be attributed as commercial or self employed activity.
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period for deliveries of one or more goods in a consignment shall be 14 days from the date on, that you or a third party named by you, which is not the courier, have taken the goods. In the case of a contract for multiple goods, ordered on a single order, which are delivered separately, the withdrawal period is 14 days from the day you or a representative of you (third party who is not the carrier), have taken the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation you must inform us with a clear statement (eg, consigned by post mail, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. You can fill out the cancellation form or any other unequivocal statement on our website, send a message or send the withdrawal by post to us. We will confirm the cancellation immediately (eg by e-mail). In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient for you to send the message about the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we pay back all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than cheap standard delivery), and repay immediately, at the latest within 14 days from the date on which the notice is received that you will cancel the contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you are charged for this repayment.
We can refuse the payment till we get back our goods or you can prove that you have sent back the goods, depending which happens earlier. You have to send or give back the goods within 14 days after informing us about withdrawal. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days. You afford costs of returning the goods. You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if the deterioration in value is due to a not necessary nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods dealing with them.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
-The right does not apply to contracts
- The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- The supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly,
- If its unsealed after delivery, for the delivery of sealed goods which are unsuitable for reasons of health or hygiene
- The supply of goods, when they were mixed after delivery due to their nature with other goods,
- The supply of alcoholic beverages, which have a different price after 30 days
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription